Maxi Knits With Blanket Scarves

Monday, August 10, 2015


This scarf has kept me toasty and warm on many winter mornings. I usually succumb to its comforts during frosty mornings enroute work where I choose to pair it with a coat. On weekends however, I favour maintaining my distance from coats and jackets as it feels akin to dressing up for work. 

It's for this precise reason I opted to pair my blanket scarf with the maxi knit dress above, chalking up the comforts to a whole new level. Initially, I had this outfit in mind for particularly chilly winter days however I managed to escape the wrath of an Australian winter through my travels and this baby lay peacefully in my closet for the most part. That is till I pulled it out for a relaxed early breakfast date yesterday. You can also see the autumn version of this style and combination here with a less heavy duty dress and scarf.

On another note, our streak on IFB's Link a la Mode has continued as our Madrid post got featured as well.  

Links à la Mode, August 6
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Designers, Schutz, Prada sunglasses, Versace, Gucci, Edun, Lacoste, Jelly shoes, Tunic Dresses, Party Clutches, Red Ballerinas, Men's Sweaters

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look gorgeous dear!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a nice and inspiring blog.
    Keep it up.
    It would be really nice to keep in touch. If you would like to follow each other. let me know!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete