This scarf has kept me toasty and warm on many winter mornings. I usually succumb to its comforts during frosty mornings enroute work where I choose to pair it with a coat. On weekends however, I favour maintaining my distance from coats and jackets as it feels akin to dressing up for work.
It's for this precise reason I opted to pair my blanket scarf with the maxi knit dress above, chalking up the comforts to a whole new level. Initially, I had this outfit in mind for particularly chilly winter days however I managed to escape the wrath of an Australian winter through my travels and this baby lay peacefully in my closet for the most part. That is till I pulled it out for a relaxed early breakfast date yesterday. You can also see the autumn version of this style and combination here with a less heavy duty dress and scarf.
On another note, our streak on IFB's Link a la Mode has continued as our Madrid post got featured as well.
- A Handful of Stories: 7 Problems of a Teenage Goth
- A Vogueaholic: For Your Eyes Only | Summer 2015 Eyewear Trends
- Baybonnet: Reformation Caters to Boobs!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August Crush List!
- Drew & Alice: Tuck and Roll
- Dresscode | HighFashion: Fashion Blogger Cafe Shoedition @ GDS Shoefair
- Fear in Wonderland: Why are Pockets so Absent from Women’s Clothing?
- Greige Market: On Blogger Burnout
- In The Grey: How to Get a Job After Graduation
- La Vintage Vida: South Street Seaport
- Life in the Fash Lane: Wishlist | Tassel Accessories
- Ms. Fabulous: Eco Fashion in the Park
- Rain of Peonies: The Perfect Liaison
- Sassy Shif Says: DiamondTree Tassels Takeover India International Jewelry Week
- Savoir Style: 5 Ways to Pull Off the Sheer Trend
- Tales of Two: One Day in Madrid
- The Wanderbliss: The Shoe Land | Alberto Torresi
- This Season’s Gold: Cut Short | Recovering in Ruffles and Denim Shorts
- We Are Ready Made: The Coolest Kids of L.A.
- Wish and Wear: Buying Pre-Loved Mulberry on Facebook